For all women, a clear complexion is sought after, and while we all have our own unique skin compilation, there are additional things one can do to keep skin looking clean and healthy. There are many products that boast amazing properties, and while some actually do help, many are merely novel ways to clean and refresh tired looking skin. If you are tired of spots appearing, here are a few tried and tested ways to improve your skin complexion.
- Remove All Traces of Make Up – If your skin is not completely make up free when you retire for the night, this can be the outset of spots and acne. Try natural based make up removers and cleansers, and massage the cleanser into your skin for at least 30 seconds for optimum effect. Cleanser should be lathered up for a few minutes before you apply it to your face and neck area, and use your hands, rather than a face towel, as this is gentler on the skin.
- Use Quality Skin Care Products – The Internet is a great source of information and whilst there are many sites that sell skin whitening products in Singapore, always look at a few sites to determine the best prices. There are certain products that will not damage the skin, and they usually contain natural ingredients, so always check this before a purchase.
- Exfoliate your Skin – The process of exfoliation removes dead skin cells that could block the skin pores and cause bacteria to build up. Ideally, you should exfoliate after washing, and look for products that contain lactic acid, as this is known to help with exfoliation. By washing first, you are removing any excess surface dirt and grime, then the exfoliation process will focus on the dirt that has managed to enter your skin’s pores.
- Sauna Treatments – Regular spells in a hot sauna does wonders for your skin, as this opens the pores and allows for easier deep cleansing. You might be surprised to know that 15 minutes in a sauna will remove a thin layer of grease and grime that would otherwise still be present after a long day at the office.
- Clay Mask Treatments – A clay mask is ideal to remove clogged up grime and dirt from deep within the pores, and a weekly treatment should keep your skin clean, which reduces the risk of spots and blemishes. Our skin pores can be very deep, and in order to remove all the dirt that accumulates, leave the mask on for at least 15 minutes, and there are variations that incorporate natural ingredients, such as lemon and cucumber, that are good for your skin.
Skin care should be a part of every woman’s health regime, and by regularly cleansing with natural ingredients, your complexion will always look clean and fresh. If you encounter any problems, visit a dermatologist who can pinpoint the causes and offer a remedy.